Mixamate – the UK’s leading and oldest provider of mix on site concrete and screed – today announced the launch of its brand new liquid screed service, providing direct screed delivery from truck to floor via pump. The new liquid screed product will be available through the company’s all in-one screed pumping truck – the unique machine that provides the delivery, mixing, and pumping of screed from a single vehicle. The vehicle produces the screed by weight thus ensuring a perfect mix every time.
“Liquid screed is something we are being asked for increasingly this year,” said Chris Smith, Managing Director for Mixamate. “It comes with certain advantages over sand and cement screed, particularly with the growing popularity of underfloor heating. If people want the option for liquid screed we can deliver any amount from 2m3. Both this new product and our traditional screed mixes can be administered through our all-in-one pumping machines, this dramatically reduces the hassle associated with this type of work.”
Advantages of using Liquid Screed
- Can be administered more quickly than traditional mixes
- Requires less labour
- Offers thinner and more conductive making it perfect for underfloor heating
- Additives like fibres can be added to the screed
Advantages of using the All-in-One Mixamate Screed Pumping Truck
- Delivery, mixing, and pumping of screed from a single vehicle reducing hassle and cost
- 80m on-board pumping hose
- Service currently available in and around the M25, and will be extended in 2018
- With Mixamate, you only pay for what you use, so there is no waste
- Mixamate can recommend professional screeders if you require assistance with the job
If you are interested in using Mixamate’s new Liquid Screed product, then simply get in contact with us directly on 0800 145 5282.